cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

I can't send or receive emails

5 REPLIES 5
Popular Poster

Since yesterday I have not been able to send an email to myself om my tinyworld email, when ever I send the email it never arrives in my inbox. Yesterday morning my emails went completely down and I could not send anything but they came back up yesterday afternoon, but since then I have had this problem. I am receiving emails but I am not getting anything that I have cc myself into. It is the same even on web mail. Can someone advise what I need to do to rectify this.

Thank you

MKM

Community Team - TT Staff

Hi MKM, just to be clear you can send and receive emails but nothing comes to you if you're cc'd in?

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Popular Poster

Yes that's correct, even when I send a test email to myself, even through web mail

I'll raise this with the team and see if we can reproduce it. To see what's going on. I'll post back when I know more.

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Popular Poster

Thanks, its still not working

Ok, I'm doing some testing on test accounts to see if I can replicate it and if not then I will log it as an individual case for you. If I can then we'll pass it over to the support team for further investigation.