Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermediate internet connection

Stevegibbs1973
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Anybody else experiencing internet issues in Birchington Kent area. Internet went down Saturday evening around 11pm, cam back on briefly at 11:30pm then went off again. As of this Sunday morning the connection is intermittent at best. 

And why do Talk Talk insist there is not an issue when there clearly is. Ran their test which said there was not an issue (laughable considering you need an internet connection to get on the website to run the test, if the test runs then there won’t be an issue). I ran a speed test and getting a pitaful 1.40 download and 3.90 upload speeds, if I get anything at all.

I tried resetting router etc with no joy and took me about half an hour to sent this post. So curious as there apparently is not an issue according to talk talk and I’ve seen reports on outage websites that people have had issues in Margate that if anyone is actually having issues.

Thanks.  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 3
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

I can't see anything in the Service status for your area.

Please can you elaborate by answering these few questions:-

1. What make/model of router do you have (if this is a TalkTalk router, these details will be on a label on the rear or underside of it)?
2. What is the exact status of the light(s) on the front of the router when this happens?
3. If you have any wired connections, are they affected in the same way as wireless ones?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes