Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Problems

SianLCassidy
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hello!

Just had a quick question and wondered if you could help me.

For the past couple of days and possible week i've been having internet problems. Mostly at a night time from 7:30pm onwards till the next day. I've noticed this while online as it will say im offline and when going into the Wifi settings on my computer it says "No Internet, Connected" it will do this around 6-7 times after 7:30pm and will take around 5 minutes for it to come back online as "Connected, Secured" However it has become a problem as when im working my internet cuts out and i lose all my work i've done because of the disconnection. Is there any way i can solve this on my end or would you have to do something about this issue?

Many thanks,

Sian 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi Sian,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

Hi @SianLCassidy,

The staff here won't be back until Monday now, but they should reply early next week to help further.

Have you noticed what the light(s) do on your router when you lose connection, does a light that is normally constantly lit change colour or flash ?

Do you have any ‘wired’ devices, do they also lose connection ?

Message 3 of 5

Hello Michelle!

I’ve completed the tasks you asked me to do

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi Sian,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

0 Likes