cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Internet cuts out almost every night around 2-3am

Community Team

Hi TommyD,

Thanks for the update. Was the connection stable last night/this morning?

Thanks

TommyD
Conversation Starter
Nope its disconnected now, currently in true talktalk form, dchp errors flying about like a champ. Connected to wan, can't get assigned an IP. I was compensated last time due to lack of service which I pay for, promised 99% up time, or something in that area. How do I file a loss of earnings claim in the area of £7,500 for loosing a client due to not being able to connect to them? Can't connect to my client in China now due to this, spoken on the phone and he's also willing to put forward a formal complaint through his business. Sadest moment of this year for me, but I've had to recommend someone else as I dont want to let my clients down, and rather they have a good experience with me than excuses. My ISP (you) are now an unacceptable excuse.
gifos
First Timer
Same thing happening to me since I joined on Monday.
Community Team

Hi TommyD,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. I can see the disconnection on the 18th but seems to have been OK since, has everything been OK at your end since your last post

Please also see our Complaint Process

Chris

Community Team

Hi gifos,

If you need assistance can you please start your own thread and we'll be happy to help

Chris

TommyD
Conversation Starter

No it still disconnects.

Anyway, heres a series of texts from 2017, the last one is fantastic.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/media/gallerypage/image-id/31856i6DC5EEEF8FB8F429

Community Team

Hi TommyD,

I'm sorry for the delay. Just to confirm, did you receive the replacement router?

Thanks

BenBlease
Chatterbox

happening to me too. for months. No one on phone support has a clue what's going on, yet there are at least ten other posts on this. Surely this is at their end? It's such a co-incidence that it would die every night like this, just once every time, at the same time, every night.

Did you get it solved? or should I just swallow a BT bill. my BT friends never have this problem.

Thanks, B.
Community Team

Hi Ben,

if you need assistance with this can you please start your own thread (if you haven't already) and we'll be happy to help 

Thanks 

Chris

hiren_balar
First Timer

I have been having same problem but it happens midnight every day.

Community Team

Hi hiren_balar,

I'm sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own thread and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks