Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet keeps disconnecting and connecting multiple times daily

MrM98
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I have had this issue for a month or so now. A few times a day the internet will disconnect for about 20-30 seconds and will then connect itself again without any action from me. The light on the router will flash orange during this time and then solid white once connected again. The response I get on my pc that is connected via ethernet is that the DNS server cannot be reached? This is becoming a really frustrating issue for me as I work from home and a drop in internet connection during a call which means I have to reconnect everything is very unpleasant. I would appreciate if I could get some help on this. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi MrM98

This fault is still with the Openreach line engineers. I will check on this again this afternoon for any additional updates from Openreach.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 2 of 5

Hi MrM98

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I can see that this fault has been raised to Openreach and it appears that Openreach are still investigating/working to resolve this fault.

We will check the fault again on Monday for additional updates from Openreach.

Thanks

Debbie

MrM98
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

Hi Debbie,

I think I have done this just now. Also, whilst I was typing this post, the issue happened again. That is twice in under 20 minutes. 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi MrM98

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes