cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Internet keeps dropping multiple times a day for a duration of 1 minute.

4 REPLIES 4
First Timer

Hello. I have Wifi-Hub connected to the PC via ethernet cable for gaming reasons. Internet keeps dropping multiple times a day for 30-60 seconds. That causes particular problem causing me being kicked off  from multiplayer servers several times per evening so I barely ever can finish the mission. Has anybody idea how it can be fixed? Thank you. Crystal.

Igor Kratka
Community Star

Hi Crystal, your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear shortly.

I'm guessing that rebooting your router has not improved things?

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Crystal2

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which has detected a possible landline fault. Is your landline service working ok when making calls? (any noise)

Thanks

Debbie

First Timer

Hello, Debbie. I do not have landline phone so can`t confirm any noise during phone calls. What the possible reasons could be? If internet signal works normally 99.99% of time then it can`t be problem with cables or landline wall socket.  The problem should not be in rooter...since it is claimed to be a game hub- thereafter random signal cut offs due to  hub updating would not make a sense.

Igor Kratka
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Crystal2

Would it be possible to borrow a phone just for testing purposes?

If you are experiencing a fault with the landline service then this can affect the BB connection and has to be investigated first.

Thanks

Debbie