Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Just switched, no power to router

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
First Timer

I've just joined TalkTalk and my go live date was the 15th Oct.

Unfortunately the router supplied has no power going to it.

I've spent a long and frustrating conversation with what seemed to be a robot/ person following a script who insisted on sending an engineer when it clearly a hardware fault.

Can I please just have the router.

Really not a great start to your service at all.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi Sophie, welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day.

Painful way to start but it led you to this community which is well supported by the OCE team.

The community is very busy, what took minutes can take hours. Be patient, avoid multiple posts and stay healthy, please. 0345 172 0046 working Lo
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Sophie1314

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems. 

I will request a new router to be issued. 

Should be with you in a few days.

Highlighted
First Timer

Thank you.

The engineer has just left and yes, it is indeed the router that is not working.

If only the script reading robot person had believed me then it could have already been in the post on the 15th Oct.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

So sorry for the time it has taken to resolve this for you, and hopefully the new router should arrive in the next day or two.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES