Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Lack of Communication.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Chatterbox

On 13th January 2020 I submitted a complaints email to the address: concerns@talktalkplc.com for which I received an acknowledgement but no further

information.

On two further occasions I have submitted emails requesting information concerning my original email to which I have received just the standard acknowledgements and no further communication.

As you will appreciate I somewhat concerned about this situation and would urgently request information concerning my fault and lack of communication from a supposedly communications? company.

Keith Gentle

Highlighted
Community Star

Sorry to hear this. If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond. Bear in mind that they don't work weekends so it won't be until Monday at the earliest .

Highlighted
Chatterbox

I cant help you with this but just to let you know you aren't alone in this. I'm changing provider as soon as I'm able due to lack of customer support.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi craigie,

Can you give a brief description of the issue that you're experiencing with your broadband service and can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Grahamrfd,

I've replied on your thread 

Chris