would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Live Chat

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Kimali
First Timer
Hi, does live chat ever work, or is it just a service that doesn't exist? I can't ever connect and don't know if its because my internet is so poor, or the actual service doesnt exist,Thanks
Highlighted
ferguson
Community Star

Yes it does work, how are you trying to access it? Try a different browser. Is there anything we can help you with here?

Highlighted
hosay299
Insightful One

Hi @Kimali welcome and yes chat does work but u can get the same type help on here from us and the oce who are talktalk staff.

whats the issue u have need help with is it a broadband issue as u have done a topic on the broadband thread area.

just reply and we or oce will help sort out the issue.

just need to complete ur profile so they can find u

also please keep ur issue to one thread as i have just seen a new topic done by u so please chose which one u want to use for us to chat and help u

A bite of info of Forum:
The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:- Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Hope that help Joe R If so then give me a Kudos ( Click the Thumb up Button)
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Kimali

I have posted on your other thread.

Thanks

Debbie

Highlighted
Kimali
First Timer
Thanks- I think it wasnt working because the internet was unstable- it seems ok at the moment. fingers crossed
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Kimali

Thanks for your reply.

Please let us know if you do experience any further issues.

Debbie