cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

MISSING TALKTALK CALLER - WE NEED HELP!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
LoriMike
First Timer

Hi,

I am trying to find the TalkTalk engineer/employee who rang me twice on the 21st and 22nd of December regarding a number of problems we had spoken about in length a few days prior.

Unfortunately he did not leave his name and therefore I cannot ask for him. Every time I ring TalkTalk number I have to spend 20 minutes going over the problems with customer services and after doing this 3 or 4 times I am getting tired of repeating myself. I would't care if I got answers, I get promises that you will email the person concerned and get back to me but nobody does. Last time I finished up talking to someone called Samantha in South Africa!! What are we coming to? I want to talk to the man who rang me 3 times to solve my problem - someone in the UK - does TalkTalk have a UK office???

If TalkTalk read this correspondence can someone who knows what he is talking about get in touch with me. It's URGENT!!! I need things resolving!! Not in a few weeks but NOW!!!

All of this involves a police matter and technical issues so it would be important that your caller continues his conversations with me.So, please, please, please, find the caller within your organisation and get him to ring me. He is waiting for my call but as I say above, I am not going to repeat myself over and over again to someone new - in fact if this matter is not dealt with by the end of this week I will have to think seriously about our future relationship and the expenses I have incurred already since we installed the TalkTalk Package.

My Account No. is *removed for security*

Regards

Michael H.

Highlighted
ferguson
Community Star

If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi LoriMike

Thanks for your post.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks