Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIssing router and broadband goes live tomrrow! :(

KatyMac24
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi, I have had problems with Yodel saying they have delivered my router, but it is missing and they have not got back to me after I contacted them. My broadband goes live tomorrow, and Talk Talk customer service is closed today. Has anyone had any experience of this? And also if it is a few days before I receive my router, will it still be ok to connect it when my broadband goes live tomorrow, because the website says I need to plug in the router the same day? It wouldn't be such a problem, but the phone service / signal at my new flat is little to none, so I will be cut off completely, communication wise, if I can't sort it before I move in on the 2nd. Help 😧  

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi KatyMac24,

If you still need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Customer service is open today via Chat, @KatyMac24:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

If you need further help, please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details. Possibly helpful to add the order number in Private Notes. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu that starts with "email" choose Personal Information. Private Notes can be added at the end of that area. Save changes. 

There are no support staff on the forum at weekends. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes