Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

MOVED HOME EARLY

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
First Timer

I moved home earlier than expected due to Cornavirus. I have tried everything to inform talk talk to no avail. I can't do home move online as a message says I have an order in progress, this turns out to be a new router that was sent to my old address but returned to sender as I wasn't there to receive delivery. I didn't know about the router as I have informed talk talk MANY times to use my yahoo mail not talk talk!! I'm also temporarily unemployed due to virus so can't afford package, I just need internet and phone line. What can I do? I've not been impressed with my service for a while, can I cancel though I can't find anywhere to cancel but without charges at this scary time.  I'm so worried as I'm on my own with my daughter & I apparently fall under the at risk category as I have asthma & high blood pressure. Please help me. Regards Tracey

Tracey
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi traceybyrne

We are doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona Virus

What date was you due to move? Could you please add your old and new addresses to the private notes section of your community profile

Chris