Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Tesco voucher

Rowen
Chatterbox
Message 15 of 15

Good evening,

We purchased broadband from you with a £75 Tesco voucher promise. This promise has not materialised. We are very happy with Talktalks service so far but irritated at having to chase this up. Like many more people it would appear. We have waited for the 90 days to pass. Emailed the awin address and still nothing. We budgeted this for a food shop this week and have a currently empty fridge. 

Please can someone help?

14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Hi @Karolina2  Can you please start your own topic and also update your community profile to include your landline number and I can start to help. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15

Hi, any idea how long I should wait for this voucher?? My broadband started two months ago  is it too early to get the voucher? Should I wait more  Thanks 

Karolina 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 15
0 Likes

Message 4 of 15

Yay it's finally arrived.

Thanks for your assistance and I hope next talk talk does a voucher scheme they choose someone else!

0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

Sorry about that. I have been emailed by Talktalk wanting my order number. Which I gave them....to investigate if I'm eligible?! Does this mean my voucher is not an route as you said?

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

Afternoon OCE_Arne,

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

It will be when the next batch is issued, be sure to check your junk mail folder. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Any idea how long ASAP will Take?

No email yet.

Thanks, Chris 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

@Arne-TalkTalk wrote:

Hi @Rowen

The Voucher will be resent ASAP.

Regards

Thank you for your help.

Christine

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15
0 Likes

Message 12 of 15

Hi Rowen

Thanks for updating your profile

I will contact the team at AWIN and get back to you. 

Thanks. 

Rowen
Chatterbox
Message 13 of 15

Ok done. Although please contact via mobile if necessary.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 14 of 15

Hi Rowen

Thanks for your post, 

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your full home telephone number, we will then be able to help

Thanks

0 Likes