Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving to new home cancelled due to COVID-19, so need to cancel the contract

ankur087
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

I got talk talk broadband account transferred on my name through 'Change of ownership' from my friend on 4th march 2020. I was planning to move to new location (TW13 4GB) on 31 march 2020 and given the same date for broadband services go live but due to unforeseen circumstances created by COVID-19 my home move has been cancelled as the current tenant is not able to leave the property. My friend has also moved from his property from where talk talk account is presently operating (KT2 5BY) and talk talk is not available at my current address (TW13 4AG). Hence, ultimately i don't have any other options left but to cancel the contract and leave talk talk.

Coming to my personal situation, i too have become jobless due to job market going down which had really made my life very difficult and paying all my required bills.

Considering both the above factors due to current COVID-19 situation, request you to please help me out and waive off the cancellation charges in these difficult circumstances we all are facing. 

I hope you understand my situation.

Name - REMOVED

Account number - REMOVED

@Karl-TalkTalk 

Ankur Kaushik Software Engineer
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

ankur087
First Timer
Message 1 of 2

Hi Team,

I am following up with Talk Talk team for the past 4 continuous days but unfortunately there is no response from your end. No phone calls going through, no reply's on twitter & Facebook. I am proactively trying to reach you from last 4 days but your customer service doesn't even bother to help the people in such hard times.

I want my broadband contract and home move to be cancelled as my relocation to new location has been cancelled due to COVID-19 Lockdown. My home move in date is tomorrow. Moreover, I am not in a position to pay my bills as i am jobless due to lay offs in my organisation.

Please look into this on prioirty. Hope you understand my situation.

@Debbie-TalkTalk 

@OCE_Sophia 

@Karl-TalkTalk 

Ankur Kaushik Software Engineer
0 Likes