Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My internet download speed is 15-500kbps

callumfarrell
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

Only have the internet connected to my phone an iPad and a Xbox everything was ok since about 4 days ago when I can’t even play my Xbox online without a high latency and a red bar service I tried fixing the problem myself but it’s talktalks problem apparently they are having issues in my area and “ engineers are trying hard to fix the problem “ as I was told by a member of their team but nothing has been done about it I’m paying 30 pound and a 2 pound extra charge for paper bill which in its self is only like 30-60p to make and I am promised to get 34mbps download speed which I have never ever got so how long until it’s fixed otherwise I’ll go somewhere else without getting extorted ?😬

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that and I hope everything goes well with your new ISP. Just to advise, we don't delete bad reviews. We would only delete a post if it didn't comply with community guidelines such as contains personal info, contains profanity or abusive behaviour. If you would like to delete your Community Profile then this can be done by clicking on your Community Profile picture (in the top right) and then click on settings then the option to close account and follow the onscreen instructions.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

@callumfarrell wrote:

No point now since I am changing my broadband provider since I can actually get what I am PROMISED 😂 you ask me for 30 pound for 34 mbps and you can’t even give me that I can go to Vodafone and get 64mbps for 24pound

Vodafone use the Openreach network, the same as TalkTalk so:

1. If there is a fault on the line it will possibly still be there even if you switch providers.
  2. If your line can only support 34Mbps when fault free (if that's what you're saying) then I don't know how Vodafone is can promise you 64Mbps on the same line.

As for the price, I don't know how you came to be paying that or what is included in your package, but I am sure there are a lot of us paying less with TalkTalk than your Vodafone deal.

@callumfarrell wrote:

you send me a 2 pound bill piece of paper what’s worth about 10p in a library you are just modern day scam artists 😂

Paper, ink, envelope, postage cost, labour. I would guess more than 10p cost but at the end of the day you could have chosen to get bills online only and avoid the paper billing charge.

0 Likes

callumfarrell
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 8

You can delete my comments if you want since you delete bad reviews anyway 😬

Message 4 of 8

No point now since I am changing my broadband provider since I can actually get what I am PROMISED 😂 you ask me for 30 pound for 34 mbps and you can’t even give me that I can go to Vodafone and get 64mbps for 24pound this is why you have 2 star review for broadband providers some African tribes get better internet than me and you send me a 2 pound bill piece of paper what’s worth about 10p in a library you are just modern day scam artists 😂

Message 5 of 8

@callumfarrell , for staff to identify your account you will need to add your landline number or your account number to your forum profile. Are they not on your bills?

0 Likes

callumfarrell
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 8

I don’t have a landline 

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi callumfarrell

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes