Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Services EVER!!!!!

Tony Convery
Popular Poster
Message 12 of 12

Ok TalkTalk you are utterly driving me insane and cannot take any more!! Get this.

1. Was meant to go live 30 September. No Service.

2. 1st October Ran tests Outside line Faults. Usual bog standard reply 2/3 days to fix from your engineer ( first lie ) Response From openreach will let you know when fixed. Now 7th December they havent let me know squat.

3. After another 11 days and no service i cancelled on the 12th October in my grace period. Left on hold for 30 minutes. Diabolical.

4. Cancelled direct debit next day before you can take monies for no services.

5. Had Router set up whole month of October. NOTHING Happened.

6. By this time have wasted £40 on mobile data on your chat online.

7. Still you send me bills for £29 for nothing, it gets worse..

8. Wont pay for NON SERVICES EVER. 

9. 31st October Remove  Router from line that doesnt work. Phone Virgin for services.

10. Up and running 3rd Nov Fantastic service!!!! NO BT LINES. 

11. Consumer choice gone with all other internet suppliers that would use a broken line so Virgin it HAD to be.

12. Under your Stewardship and bt openreach had not seen 1 single webpage. Shockingly bad.

13. In no circumstance could i ask virgin to take up the landline number if that even worked never had a phone call or made one.

14. Receive  Letter to say i owed 29 pounds (for What non services) and will cut me OFF if not paid ( Laughable when never switched on ).

15. On 5th Dec open up email to say i now owed you over 100 pounds. Shaking with anger thought i was going to have a heart attack and im not joking!

16. 6th December have to take day off to sort this nonsense out. KEY WORKER. Phone TalkTalk Another merry go round 5 departments before i get to your LOYALTY department

and only then they tell me our system doesnt work we cant help you. Another £10 pounds mobile data Gone!!! Another Lie. Im now down £140 down with the day ive had to take off to no avail. The promise to phone me back never happened knew it wouldnt because you are liars.

17. On a rating from 0 to 10. 0 being the worst services in human history and 10 being super duper miles ahead of your rivals how do you rate TalkTalk Services????

18. Get me out of your clutches before i lose my mind. Never in 50 years have i known a service so bad. Ignorant employees who have no idea what they are doing if its not on a script.

19. Get me out of this nightmare that you have created i cant sleep with the anger built up inside me. SORT IT OUT.

20. Next step citizens advice, ofcom then Solicitors. 

P S if you think you are going to use my money to pay the MILLIONS OF POUNDS YOU OWE OPENREACH THINK AGAIN.

tony convery
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Tony Convery
Popular Poster
Message 1 of 12

Better make that £270.00 its friggin insane.

tony convery
0 Likes

Tony Convery
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 12

Here we go again, After receiving a returns bag i thought we were getting somewhere i returned the router back to you last week on the 23rd February, Again bare in mind i cancelled your non services on 12 October after no service after 12 days still in my grace period, But did that stop any bills being sent. HELL NO. Line checks in the whole month of October still a faulty line. Yet i am still being billed every month. I have just got off the phone to DRS the debt collectors you use and my RANSOM IS £236 FOR NEVER EVER SEEING A SINGLE WEB PAGE. Surely the most expensive internet bill in all of history. Somebody do something i am at my wits end this has taken a massive toll on my mental health. After getting the runaround all your departments which i got no help, You shut down my formal complaint because i didnt answer when you phoned!! I am going to take this to OFCOM you cannot treat people like this. You cannot hold me to ransom on a line that never worked. Any contract should have been ripped up on the 12th October even though i gave you the whole month to get it sorted. If someone can phone me on the 2nd 3rd or 4th March i am available to talk. 

tony convery
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi Tony,

Just to confirm, is the best number to contact you on the mobile number in your community profile?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Hi they have called me but im always at work when they do and its impossible to answer., I have been in touch and given the runaround again last time they are too busy to talk to me. Then left me on the line with NO ONE on the other end.I have wasted so much money contacting you and got no where running round in circles i cannot afford to keep doing this. Im already out of pocket 140 pounds at least. Not to mention bills that keep coming and coming. If you could re issue this complaint and get someone to phone before 9am or Sunday the 24th January. would be great. Thanks

tony convery
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 12

Hi Tony,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, were you contacted by our CEO Team since I passed this over? If not then we can re-escalate this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Tony Convery
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 12

Hi again i have been in contact on the 7th of January 350pm. I was returning phone calls i missed due to working i cannot hear my phone at work nor am i allowed to use it. Again trying to get through to customer complaints but far too busy to take my call then transferred to customer services when it rung once and then cut off another waste of time and mobile data. 

My CMP number is 70109.

I am utterly losing my mind over this fiasco and STILL the bills keep coming wont someone there at TalkTalk help me i am losing the will to live and this has taken a great toll on me and my state of mind and countless hours of lost sleep. Someone please please help me!!

tony convery
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 12

Hi Tony,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've escalated this over to our CEO Complaints Team now and have asked if they can make contact as soon as possible.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi I already submitted a formal complaint 5/6 days ago incident number 201209-001152 but as of yet have not heard anything if you could chase this up for me i would really appreciate it this has gone on way too long im already out of pocket £140 on top of that i have a bill of £126 at the debt collector and i have not even seen one single web page this is just utter madness its driving me insane.

tony convery

Message 9 of 12

Hi Tony

I'm really sorry to hear this. Would you like me to raise a complaint so this can be discussed fully with a Complaints Manager?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 12

Thanks will try that but not holding out any hope ive truly lost the will to live.

tony convery
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 11 of 12

There is a Complaints Code linked at the foot of every TT page,  @Tony Convery.

You'll need to follow all the steps.

If you want help from forum staff, you need to complete your community forum profile details, as they otherwise cannot identify your account. 

Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard; make sure you put in your Talktalk landline phone number and a fallback mobile phone number. Click finish to save. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.