Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SAGEM fast router

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 5

I was informed I should update my router and was sent a SAGEM fast router a relative who is at a different address was also told this and sent the same router.

They were both installed properly so absolutely no issues with that. However,both of them are acting the same in that they are constantly disconnecting many times every day.

Obviously being in two different households it would be a huge coincidence if it was anything other than some problem with these routers.

Our old routers worked far better than these new one's.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 5

Hi Kate 1

Please can you add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

It looks like you have managed to update your profile, please wait for the support team to respond when they are back online tomorrow. 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 5

Hi

Thanks for your reply I'm not very technically minded so I don't have a clue about the software.  I have tried filling out my profile but for some reason it gets to stage 4 then won't let me finish. I've been trying all day to post on here and fill out the profile. Is there something that can be done remotely by talktalk as I have already paid someone to set the router up for me. Is there a number I can call that will connect me to someone who is dealing with the issue and these routers? 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

There is a known issue with these routers, can you check which software version they are running?

Subject to that, if you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes