Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

New TalkTalk customer

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there, I am a new customer here and I would like to request if I could have interleaving removed from my line permanently, that would be incredible if someone could help me with that, and any other things necessary to get my ping as low as possible, thank you very much 🙂

KeithFrench
Community Star

Sorry but interleaving profiles are all that is available now.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is that? thanks for the message

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible for exceptions ?

Community Team

Hi Azwelf,

Unfortunately we no longer have the option to select certain profiles as this is managed by DLM to provide the best balance between stability and speed for the line.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on standard ADSL not fibre the DLM is always controlled somehow with the necessary options and can be manually configured, the technichian even told me I could do this I just had to make a post on the forum, it's kind of the only reason I joined

Community Team

Hi Azwelf

Apologies, we are unable to change profiles for ADSL or Fibre connections. It's monitored by DLM.

I can try optimising your connection to start the DLM monitoring process again, would you like me to try this?

Thanks

Debbie

Anonymous
Not applicable

No thanks debbie I will probably just look into leaving now I really needed this as a gamer its time critical, appreciate the fast reply though 🙂

Community Team

Hi Azwelf

I'm sorry to hear this.

If you contact our Loyalty Team then they can discuss this further with you.

Thanks

Debbie