Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract

Jerzy 4
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi. My accont number is 1*removed* broadbant contract ends 10.11.2021 .I want renew the contract, but the offers for me are only with TV. I dont have your TV box because I sent it back to you and I dont want the TV package. On my internet account there is only an offer from TV.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

your package that you take will have an aspect of TV showing, but you do not have to take TV, it will just have TV in the name of the package.  Any aspect of TV, such as TV charges, TV boosts etc can all be excluded, but our loyalty colleagues are the only team that will process a renewal, so taking to them is the best option.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Jerzy 4
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Hi.You are telling the truth in the offer on my website, the offer only with TV, given price including TV and cannot bay without TV. I want a specific ansfer from talktalk,but there is no chat on my website. I dont want advice but I want a solution to my problem.Thank you. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

All contracts have an aspect of TV so that TV components can be added in the future if required.

You don't have to take Tv or a TV box when renewing. Simply give our customer loyalty teams a call and they can discuss a new contract with you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes