Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Broadband for 10 days, no credit and my bill actually went up!!!!

JtephenSohns
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 2

All lines are closed, including canceling your contract.

I realise COVID19 has stretch everyone but my two teenagers had almost 2 weeks with no TV, Phone or Internet - No sorry, nothing.

I had to pay over £50 IN BOLT ONS TO OUR MOBILES - Myself for work, my kids for studies etc.

How do I get a credit it's invisible, nowhere to be found on any part of the site although it's referenced in the complaints document but the link in it takes you nowhere again. 

Every option and every number cuts you off on government advice BUT the only line open is to make a payment - Go figure??????

FOr the love of god someone get me through to get my credit and well deserved compensation please - getting through to talk talk has become a very unhealthy obsession now !!!!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

StevenM1
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi, 

Sorry for the delayed reply, we're doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona virus to answer everyone as quickly as possible.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Steve
0 Likes