Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Ring Indoor Camera code yet after 46 days!

KezAndy
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 9

Hi.  I upgraded on the 18th April and the offer at the time was a free Ring Indoor Camera.  I have not yet received any code to make my free purchase and it has been 46 days.  Anyone else having these problems and know how I can get this resolved.  Spent ages on live chat a week after upgrading as the person who dealt with my upgrade "forgot to add notes" so I had to complain to get the free router so had a feeling I would have the same issue with the free Ring Camera.  Thanks 

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi @KezAndy

We have encountered a problem with the Ring codes, We are working on this and will get the code out to you as soon as the problem has been solved. 

Sorry for the delay.

0 Likes

DLHBOL1972
First Timer
Message 2 of 9

I received an email from TalkTalk on 28th May 2021 stating my tech pack code is ready...but no code was included? Received a second mail from them on the same day apologizing that the code wasn't sent with the mail, due to a technical issue and that they were working hard to get my code over as soon as possible - nothing since.......

0 Likes

KezAndy
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 9

Nothing so far but only got the email on 10th June and going by the small print think it can take up to 37 days (that is going live of bundle which has actually been lot longer but I am assuming it will be 37 days from the date I made the choice so middle of July?) 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi

Received the email and my choice so fingers crossed I will get the code soon.  

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi @KezAndy

Have you received your follow up email today asking you to choose the device you want? 

Check you spam folders.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

I went into my existing customers offers and upgrades and the offer was there.  I upgraded and got the confirmation email of my upgrade but never got my confirmation about the new router and gift so I contacted customer support a week later and got my router sent the following week.  I have done the online customer support help again about my free gift and was told there was an error their end and they would escalate it to Amazon and I should get an email with the code in the next 7 days.  I am on day 5 just now and no email yet but keeping my fingers crossed.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi @KezAndy

The promotion didn't start till the end of May,

Did you get a confirmation email? 

0 Likes