Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No broadband and deaf and talktalk wont help :((

Crappyapple
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Yesterday morning my talktalk fibre package stopped working with no broadband and a constant flashing orange light on the WiFi hub. I followed the various steps to fix it including switching off and on again, ensuring plugged into mains rather than extension etc. I ran a live test (several actually!) And had conflicting messages from talk talk to say fine no issues and then another saying there has been issues but an engineer has fixed it?! Because I am deaf I tried live chat to no avail. No one answered as took so long I ended up finishing that as was worried I'd run out of data. My partner called in the end on my behalf as I am profoundly deaf. He said it sounded like someone from India following a protocol. They sent me a superuser attachment which I followed again it didn't fix the issue. My partner explained my deafness and asked if talk talk can send an engineer. The person said no. I rely 100% on broadband for communicating with my friends and family I feel stuck without it. I also need it to do my job tomorrow onwardsm Please can talk talk help me. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Crappyapple

I'm really sorry about this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further for you on the Community.

Thanks

Debbie

martswain
Philosopher
Message 2 of 4

@Crappyapple  when you get back online, make sure you update your specific needs in your main TT online account.

Profile and Settings > My Information, My Choice > My accessibility needs

Hope you get it fixed quickly.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Sorry to see this. The support team here will be happy to help, but please bear in mind that they will not be back online and in a position to respond until tomorrow.

In the meantime, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account.