Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No inteenet

Kitty40
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

On 01/04/2020 my internet cut out. Cannot contact you guys through any other method as phones not being answered, and chat bot help directed me to a site that wanted me to pay £5 to access it (what kind if service is that)!

Have done all the regular things like trying to reset the router - still no internet.  

Will this problem of no service be resolved or will I be refunded for not receiving the service I've paid for?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Kitty, 

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. If you'd like to make a complaint please see our Complaint Process

Thanks 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4
Thanks I already got an answer from online chat my contract was through till the 7th but you cut me off on the 1st!
Now if only you had any customer service staff available for me to try and get a refund (never mind an apology or compensation for your terrible behaviour)...
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Kitty40,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your service. We are doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona Virus

Can you confirm that the telephone number that you've entered in your Community Profile, is your current TalkTalk landline telephone number 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes