Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet 8 days

Romka81
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 3

I'm still have no internet access for 8days,its becoming hilarious recently just received email for engineer appointment,after 5min received another email,that engineer already have fix the problem and everything should work,unfortunately nothing works and I don't understand sence of this  emails,just to mark job done and get rid of costumers,possibly nobody even tried to fix problems.I guess that's is talk talk reality for today,just keep saying what you want to hear,but in reality nothing is done.Great job talk talk,thanks for nothing 

Romka81
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Romka81,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing problems with your service. We are doing our best in these unprecedented circumstances due to the Corona Virus

OCE_Karl logged this out to Openreach early today in response to one of your other threads. Can you please just stick to the one thread as multiple threads for the same issue just causes confusion 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Romka81 

I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes