Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet after official go live date

Applepigeon
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I recently moved house and my official go live date was 14/02/19, engineer came out, dial tone, everything fine but advised to wait until midnight. I did and still no service. I called customer service the following day who advised my line was inactive and it would be sent to escalation. Got an email today (19/02/19) saying my broadband should now be working so i reset it...and power/broadband/wireless are all solid green and internet is still red. Was told to wait until midnight again and check it and that escalation would "looker deeper into it this time" I rely on this service to stream Netflix and i cant afford to keep topping up my data. My model of router is the Huawei HG633. Can someone please help as there seems to be a better response on the community hub.

Kind regards

Rachael

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Rachael,

Could you try factory resetting the router and then retesting again.

Restore your router to factory settings

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6
Hi, power/broadband/wireless are all solid green, internet is red, I don't have a landline phone to check dial tone but it had one when the engineer checked it,

Thanks

Rachael
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Rachael,

Thanks, I'll take a look now. I've run a test on the line which hasn't detected a fault and the connection looks ok. Is the internet light still red at the moment? Do you still have a dial tone?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6
Hi, sorry! have updated this now

Kind regards
Rachael
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi Rachael,

Please can you update your forum profile to include your telephone number so that we can look into this further. To do this go into "my settings" then "personal information" then add your details.

Please do not post any personal information on the forum.

Thanks

0 Likes