Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No internet connection at all!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hi, had no broadband since yesterday morning, (fri 27th) it went off the day before in the afternoon, but did come back on. Iv ran all tests that are online but it’s saying everything is fine, so need to check my set up, also done all that & still nothing, all set up is how it should be. Iv a green light on power and a green light on WiFi, which sometimes is on all the time then sometimes it’s flashing. Really need help to get this sorted as working from is now a problem & my eldest is now behind on school work that school send across to him.

thank you x

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Nats_C

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which has detected a possible issue.

Is the router currently connected at the test socket? Is the landline working when making calls?

Please can you power down the router for a full 30 minutes and then try and connect again following this?

Thanks

Debbie

Chatterbox

@OCE_Debbie we don’t actually use the landline so wouldn’t know the answer to that, have no phone plugged in. Yes the router is all set up how it should be. Tried also turning off for 30 mins... but still nothing... still just have green light on power & green light on WiFi. 

Highlighted

Hi Nats_C,

Thanks for confirming this. I've re-run the line tests which are clear. Do you have an alternative router that you can test with? If not then we can send one for testing.

Thanks

Highlighted
Chatterbox

@OCE_Michelle  Yes we tried another router that we had and still had no luck... but yesterday I received a new router from you and now we are back up & running so must of been our router that was causing the problem. So thank you. But can I just ask,our Contract runs out this month so how I do I go about renewing, as no one is in the call centres? Still wanting the same fibre broadband and boost package that we have now? 

Highlighted

Hi Nats_C,

Thanks for the update and I'm glad to hear that you've been able to connect with the replacement router. There should be renewal offers available if you log into your My Account.

Thanks 🙂