Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No internet connection

5 REPLIES 5
Samantha24
First Timer

Ave been with talk talk for years. Just moved house and had engineer out today. He said the phone won't work but the Internet will now work but sombody else will be out soon to sort phone line. Truble is the Internet isn't working. I'm desperate to get back online. The modem is giving me a solid green power light and a flashing sometimes soild wireless light. I'm still not conected! 

simonb
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Samantha24 please can you ensure that your community profile includes your landline number so we can tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save)

SimonB
Samantha24
First Timer
Added number. Cheers
OCE_Karl

Hi

Can you check the phone number on your profile is correct.  I'm not finding an account with that number.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Samantha24
First Timer
Hi karl. I have checked the number and it is correct. The engineer did say the phone line won't work but the broadband will. He said to wait up until 12pm tonight and we should be live. But I thought these things were done pritty much straight away. Cheers
OCE_Karl

Hi

I'm showing a connection now.  A service can go live at any time up to midnight on the day, as BT Openreach will not give a specific time and there engineers are out and about all throughout the day.  

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE