Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet for 24 hours and no one to speak to about it!

emilyjoy
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Morning, I'm at a loss to know what to do!

Our internet has been dropping in and out for the last 2-3 months but usually to good old turning it off and on again has resolved the problem. It went down yesterday morning and has not come back on since.

When I ran the connection test, it said that a problem has been detected (track fault I think) and they need to work with me to resolve it. There was a link saying 'contact our team.' This link doesn't work, nothing happens. Have tried multiple times (with increasing strength of clicking!)

I found a number to call, waited in a queue, eventually got through to a robot who said 'you're problem has been logged, goodbye' and hung up!  

The automated troubleshoot chat thing seems to now be non existent too. 

We're all working from home, starting in the next few hours, but obviously can't without wifi. 

Does anyone know how I can speak to a human PLEEEEEEASE???

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Emilyjoy

Tests are clear but I can see a lot of retrains (drops).

I've a new router on the way so we can make sure its not a faulty router, before we progress to an engineer for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 2 of 3
0 Likes