Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet in over 24 hours

Dean7777
Popular Poster
Message 9 of 9

So woke up yesterday 5:30 am to get work done no internet switched router on n off checked cables etc all fine

Did the online service test which u seem to think is fine your end but here I am 6:30 am the next day still no internet just a flashing red light can I have some help please

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi Dean7777,

I've booked the engineer for tomorrow morning (May 18 2021, 8am-1pm) - please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

Hi

OK, if you are sure the router you tested with was a good working router.

I'll drop you a PM to confirm some details.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9
Think I need that engineer a friend came over and setup a different router and it still seemed to act the same no internet ☹️
0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi

I'll get a router out to you so hardware can be ruled out, before we progress to an engineer.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9
Hi again I don't have another router to try with unfortunately ☹️
0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

Hi Dean7777

Thanks for your reply.

Have you tested with a different router? The next following this will be to arrange an Openreach engineer visit.

Debbie

0 Likes

Dean7777
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 9

Hi Debbie yes all connected and plugged in 

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi Dean7777

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I've completed a line test which has detected a potential fault towards the property and Openreach are requesting that we arrange an engineer visit.

Is the router currently connected at the test socket?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes