Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet or landline

Emmz1994
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Moved house on Friday 30th July and don’t have internet or landline called talk-talk today for an hour and wasn’t able to get any help 

Emma Russell
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 6

Call 03451 720046 or 03451 720088, @Emmz1994. They close at 7pm.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi

Your service is not showing live on our network system and there are no open orders.

The only way this can be fixed is for the account to be cancelled and a new order to be placed by the sales / customer teams.

Can you give our customer Teams a call and they will have to progress this for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Emmz1994
First Timer
Message 3 of 6

Yes I arranged it with house moves I got a message on 8th July saying an engineer would be round on 30th July to install fibre broadband but didn’t show up 

Emma Russell
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hello,

Just to confirm, is the telephone number in your Community Profile correct? Did you arrange this with the Home Movers Team? Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Try to catch Chat before 9pm, @Emmz1994, or after 9am tomorrow. 

The link is on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

It should work with mobile data etc.

Forum staff will not be back on here before the morning. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes