Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet whilst moving home

Neilrodwell
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

Hi, please could someone help me as I am getting nowhere! We moved house on the 15th, prior to this I had given the moveout date and would be told the switchover would be ASAP with an absolute latest date of the 26th. Now we are being told nothing we can do and 26th is the date. We can’t be sent a dongle in the interim as our account is apparently inactive, Is there any way anyone has managed to get round this loophole? I work from home so am screwed!! 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi Neilrodwell

Sorry you are unhappy. 

Sadly there is nothing that we can do until Openreach activate the Broadband at the exchange on the 26th, As Martswain advised we don't supply Dongles. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks for the response Martin, my main thing is that there is no installation to be done, they checked and had the phone line in and I am taking the router from my old property round, surely all they need to do is turn it on as other providers have managed in the past! Will wait to see if I get an official response

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 4

TT do not, as far as I know, supply dongles.

If the installation appointment is booked then it is very unlikely it can be brought forward unless it is a matter of life and death.

0 Likes