would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

No phone or broadband

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Tony151
First Timer

Hi. We have recently booked a home move (now 1 week away, but 2 when booked). The day after we told TalkTalk we were moving, our services stopped. Having had many ‘chats’, in many different forms, it appears no one has any answers. In my opinion, it seems most likely that our service has been stopped early by mistake. With have no dial tone or internet. The only solution that has been suggested is a new router. But it was never actually sent as we had an impeding home move open on our account! So we are a week into no phone or broadband and I guess we won’t have any for another week. I’m thinking just to give up and accept another week of no service as it’s easier than having to deal with unanswered ‘chats’ and phone calls with people who just want to send a new router. Any ideas? Sky??!!

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi Tony151

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks