Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

OPEN REACH ENGINEER

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Team Player

Hello an open reach engineer cane yday but he couldn’t install my broadband as he didn’t have a ladder . As you can imagine I was upset as I have waited for over a month for this appointment . 
he said he will come back at 10 am today . He has my number. Ur I don’t have his could someone check or confirm he is coming today . I am getting very frustrated as I said it’s been a long time I had to wait for this appointment 

thank you 

Rhenry
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Rhiarna welcome to the very very busy community, please give the engineer a couple of hours and the report on you status. I'm afraid 10:00 am means soon at the moment.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Team Player

@Divsec 

hello what do you mean report on my status 

Rhenry
Highlighted
Community Star

Has the engineer turned up at midday?

Highlighted
Team Player

@Divsec  He said he will come around 10 am I just wanted someone to confirm he is still coming 

Rhenry
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Rhiarna as you might imagine it is very busy here and an immediate response is very rare, 

I've escalated your post but please don't expect a rapid answer.

Highlighted
Team Player

@Divsec  Ok thank you 

Rhenry
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Rhiarna,

I'm sorry to hear this. I'm currently looking into this with our Provisioning Team and I'll post back as soon as I know more.

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Rhiarna,

I've been advised that a hoist will be required to complete the work, however we don't have any timescales for when this will be completed as Openreach are currently prioritising faults for vulnerable customers at the moment.

Thanks