cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Only "power" and "wireless" lights on. Telephone line not working either.

6 REPLIES 6
GLA1984
First Timer

The model is DSL-3782 Hardware version A1.

Tried disconnecting and reconnecting the cables, turning on and off, etc, but nothing is working.

Please help.

KeithFrench
Community Star

This would sound like a possible line fault. I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Community Team

Hi GLA1984 

I'm sorry to hear this.

The line test has detected an exchange fault. I have passed this over to our Network Team and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Community Team

Hi GLA1984 

This fault is now under investigation with Openreach and we should receive further updates within the next 48hrs.

Thanks

Debbie

Community Team

Hi GLA1984 

I've requested an update on this fault from our Network Team and I will post back on this thread as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

Cblues
Chatterbox

This is driving me crazy it’s now into the fifth day! 

Chrissie
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @Cblues

Please can you post on your thread on the Community.

Thanks

Debbie