Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Openreach engineer

Jaych
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

How do I get hold of my engineer. He just left before I could open my door ! Will he ever come back can’t get hold of talk talk helpdesk 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Jaych,

I've replied to your PM requesting a bit more information 

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Hi Jaych

Apologies for this.

The engineer has left notes to advise that they were unable to detect any faults. I have also completed another line test which is clear, no faults detected.

If all testing has been completed with a different router, cable and filter at the test socket then we would need to arrange another engineer visit.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange this visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Yes I’ve had both the openreach engineer Who went to the exchange then the talk talk engineer who checked my setup and a new router but no sync.

all other avenues online and telephone helpline are closed ! 
the engineer didn’t call me before or at the door or leave a number I could call him on

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi Jaych,

I'm sorry for the delay. Was this for a fault? Is your router currently switched on?

Thanks

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

You cannot contact him directly. I have asked one of TalkTalk's OCEs to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

The forum is not real-time 24/7 support, so depending on how busy they are & how many are working at any one time, this can take 24 - 48 hrs (excluding weekends & limited cover on Bank Holidays). Alternatively, you can call the call centre or use online chat. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. So the fewer entries you make on your thread now, the sooner they will pick it up.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes