Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone line activated - router still blinking orange!

Meavyman_66
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi, I'm after some help with my broadband activation. Yesterday was my 'go live' day after moving into our new house. The phone line finally activated after 12 or so hours, but the router is still blinking orange with no broadband.

Obviously it's vital I get up and running asap, because of the numerous things to sort out on-line after moving house. I've tried different filters, tried the unplugging for 30 minutes, and also tried a complete reset without any joy.

Getting pretty desperate now - so much I need to get done asap on-line.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Is your router currently connected to your Test Socket if you have one?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Yes, I'm using the supplied router - all is connected correctly and powered up. Phone line is activated, but the broadband isn't!

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi Meavyman_66,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service.

Could you just confirm that you are using the router that we supplied and it's currently plugged in connected to the telephone socket?

Chris

0 Likes

Meavyman_66
First Timer
Message 4 of 6

Thank you all. 

Relevant information is now in my profile.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Please add your Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, @Meavyman_66, for TT staff to identify your account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings, launch profile wizard.

Please look out for a reply from them later on. Your thread is in a queue for attention.

If you have enough mobile data, you can also try Chat, but they don't open till 9am.

You'll find the link on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Phone help also opens at 9am:

03451 720046

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes