Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Poor broadband

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

I am pleased but sorry that more than I are having troubles after reading their comments.

I am sick of having poor or no broadband what I am getting is a poor siglal via an ethernet cable no wirless signal. I can not access any of my ipads or other tablets as well as my TV box programs, Amazon prime ect.. I can only think that I have a duff router. I have 10 months left on my contract but I will have to pay for another provider if this is not resolved soon. I really rely on a internet connection. I have had 4 or 5 visits from engineers but no repair just a bodge up job that only lass for a short wile and it is not the cheapest broadband service at over £600 per year, It is almost like burning money.

Edward Jeffery
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Teddyjeff your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear soon. In the meantime a couple of thoughts. You mention speeds are bad wired to your pc that your tablets cannot connect to WiFi.

Try this first Split your router's SSID (wireless network name) 

Then once you have saved these new settings power down the router for a full 30 minutes and then run a speed test following this.

Please let us know how you get on

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Teddyjeff,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• TalkTalk Telephone number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks