Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Power cable for router

9 REPLIES 9
Maria23
First Timer

I recently moved and waited a couple of weeks for the engineer to come to set up broadband. I noticed the router power cable was damaged drom the move and was unusable. I went onto talk talk site to buy the cable but was not on there. I went to the live chat and was passed around and got nowhere. I then rang talk talk and explained the issue. They said they would send and RJ11 cable. When i came off the phone i checked what this was and it was not the right thing. I explained that it was the power cable that plugs into the wall that turns the router on. I feel like im going in circles. Please help.

Divsec
Community Star

Hi @Maria23 welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day in the meantime please check your community profile and add your landline phone number it is used to identify your account please don't post personal details here.

Regards Divsec, I don't work here, know little, and have too many opinions.
Community Team

Hi,

We're happy to look into this for you. So I can find your details, can you update your community profile to include your home phone number.

If you don’t know your phone number, don’t worry, you can add your account number.

To check your phone number, you can dial 17070 from your home phone.

To update your info, go to 'My Settings'. then 'Personal Information', add your details, then click 'Save Changes' at the bottom when done.

You can also follow this link : Update My Profile

Let me know when you have done this.

Thanks

Karl

Maria23
First Timer

No problem. Thanks. I don't have a landline i never have had one?

Maria23
First Timer
@OCE_Karl i have updated my profile to my account number. Thanks.
Community Team

Hi Maria23,

I've ordered a new router as I can't just order the power cable. It should be with you wihin a couple of days but please allow up to 5 working days for delivery

Thanks

Chris

Maria23
First Timer

@OCE_Chris thank you very much I really appreciate it.

Community Team

Hi Maria23,

Please let us know how you get on 🙂

Thanks

Maria23
First Timer
It arrived thank you very much!
Community Team

Hi Maria23

That's great, thanks for keeping us updated 🙂

Debbie