Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer only works in kitchen

flowergirl1
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I connected to Talk Talk from another broadband supplier on Thursday of last week.  I agreed to fast fibre which i got, as Ive checked my speed and that's ok. I have netflix on my smart tv in the lounge which is 12 paces from my router, it doesnt work, in fact my smart tv doesnt work, it tells me i"m not connected to WiFi.  Other than changing my passwords etc to Talk Talk, Ive changed nothing from my previous provider and they all worked then.  My printer works in my kitchen three paces from the router but doesn't work in its normal place in the office.  What is wrong?  I contacted Talk Talk engineers who took about 20 minutes to sort it but didnt.  Where can i go from here? I'm on an 18 month contract from last Thursday

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi flowergirl1,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name

• Telephone number

• Alternative contact number

•  

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi,
You are in the staff's queue for a response.
For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile including your TalkTalk landline phone number so your account can be traced. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).