Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund For Loss of Service May 2021

stevecambs
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

Since joining TalkTalk this has happened:

for 3 days we have no phone service; it's a dead line.  The internet is still working.

If I can get through to customer services on the 0800 number, as 0345 charges mobiles. By the way the customer service chat is off for Britain but works for Ireland. The automated chat says, that for the land line not working, you should phone Talk Talk from your landline!

I need to sort out a refund for all the days that we do not have a phone service for and rebook the engineer who has not shown up, for 2 days despite  Talk Talk sending a mobile message that the engineer would be here

3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 4

Hi @stevecambs

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

TheHornedOne
Insightful One
Message 2 of 4

@stevecambs wrote:

The automated chat says, that for the land line not working, you should phone Talk Talk from your landline!

It doesn't really say that stevecambs; does it?

~R.

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 3 of 4

Live Chat works fine, the link is in this page along with the opening hours.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Once the fault is fixed and the number of days without service in known, you may be entitled to compensation as per this article.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

If you need forum support, complete your profile with name and landline number, do not post them here.

0 Likes