Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal contract prices

lobs54
Team Player
Message 11 of 11

I can't understand why the price of renewing my fast broadband package varies, I have had three different quotes in the last few days ...... Please can someone explain and enlighten me. 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to my chat, it could be a very short chat. I may not even bother and go straight to the new supplier to get them to sort out the move from talktalk. 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 11

You can get a £60 voucher as well for the Shell offer meaning it works out at £11.66 a month

https://broadband.moneysavingexpert.com/search-96614

There are also other uswitch.com offers:

OneStream Flow unlimited broadband for £13.99 a month

Post Office broadband for £15.90 a month

POP Telecom for £15.99 a month

all cheaper than TalkTalk at £17 a month.

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 3 of 11
They're clearly not interested in retaining existing customers. I can't wait to have that conversation in a few weeks and then go elsewhere, shell energy still offering me £14.99 a month for 18 months.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 11
Thanks for reply, did what you recommended still no joy.
What I can't understand is why as a loyal customer I have to pay up to nearly £6.00 more a month to renew my fast broadband contract than that of a new customer.
This is no way of increasing your Talktalk customer service ranking if you treat existing ones like this.

Message 5 of 11

Hi, Goto our website,  Click on the broadband down arrow, select compare deals,  Scroll down it near the bottom. It sometimes helps to clear the browser cache and cookies. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11
Thanks for your interest and response but I still can't find this elusive fast broadband £17.95 renewal contract Web site only the £22.95..... Typical talktalk why do these loyalty teams have to make things so difficult !!!
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 11

Hi @lobs54

It does seem to be dependent on what member of the Loyalty team that you get, I will pass on the feedback to the loyalty teams,  but The price on our website current is £17.95. 

Thanks

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 11

Different loyalty team "advisers" have different levels of discount they are allowed to give. Guessing the more senior they are the more lattitude they have.

That's why it is usually a good idea to phone back sometimes.

Seems a strange way to run a department, but then again this is TalkTalk.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11
17.95. 19.95. And. 22.95
0 Likes

chrisb1953
Super Duper Contributor
Message 10 of 11
What quotes have you had?
0 Likes