Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Replacement Micro-filter Required

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

Hi,

My wireless Micro-filter has broken and I can no longer use my TV box to its full potential. I have tried the on-line chat (twice) and spend 45 minutes on the phone last night. Each time they said a replacement was on it's way. The first report was the beginning of January. Please could you arrange for a replacement Micro-filter to be sent out or advise the best way to get one.

Regards Steve.  

Steven Callander
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Steve

A microfilter is a splitter that goes in the main phone socket.

Do you mean the wireless extender plug ?

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Karl,

Yeah you could be right, I've attached a photo for reference. It's broken and none of the lights come on. Please could you send me another one?

Got to say this is a better way than calling.

Regards,

Steve

Steven Callander
Highlighted

Hi Steve

I can get a replacement set out to you.  I just need you to add your phone number to your community profile so I can locate your account 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Karl,

Thanks very much, I've added my number now. Please let me know if there is anything else you need to know.

Kind Regards,

Steven

Steven Callander
Highlighted

Hi Steven,

I've ordered replacement wifi extenders and a returns bag to send the old one back in. The extender should be with you within a couple of days but please allow up to 5 working days for delivery

Chris