Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require a router replacement

tofaeal
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 11

Hi i need a router replacement as mine is not working. I've had this router for quite a while. The router i have now is  Sagemcom-FAST5364. Please help as this is urgent. Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi tofaeal

You should receive this router within the next 24-48hrs.

Thanks

0 Likes

tofaeal
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 11

Thanks so much, do you know when it is expected to arrive? As i did not receive any confirmation email

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 11

Hi tofaeal

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've ordered you a replacement router and a returns bag for your current router.

Please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Thanks

Debbie

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 11

No worries, happy to help.  🙂

Spare parts aren't generally available, they will probably send you a whole new kit.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Ok great thanks for the help.

I guess this piece of info might help for the support team when they see. If I could get a replacement power supply for the router that would probably be sufficient too if that's possible rather than the whole router having to be replaced. 

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 11

Thanks. Nothing else to do now, the support team should pick this up tomorrow and will respond right here on this thread. 

Message 7 of 11

Thanks. I have now updated my profile. Do I have to do anything else? I really 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 11

OK, If you would like the support team here to help please make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

The wire at the back is broken and so there's no power to the router. Can you help at all?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

What's wrong with it? That model is TalkTalk's top router.

0 Likes