Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Restricted Services

7 REPLIES
Highlighted
Melissa_Hurford
Sightseer

I am having a really bad problem with my service with talktalk i didnt have enuff money to pay my talktalk bill up until about a week ago maybe a little less than a week, Obviously due to not paying my services got a restriction on them. I paid my bill up to date and was told my services would be bk on from 1-24 hours. This never happened and ive tried twice to get this sorted by going through online chat on my phone, ive had them do an escaltaion to get the restriction lifted twice and nothings happened, im getting rather annoyed now as ive been without my services for over a week can anyone help me sort this as im getting nowhere with online chat or phoning up.

Community Team

Hi Melissa_Hurford

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

Melissa_Hurford
Sightseer

Hi 

I have provided my phone number 

thanks

Community Team

Hi Melissa_Hurford

I've found there is a mismatch our system, I have asked the team responsible to fix it ASAP. 

Ill post back when I get a response.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Melissa_Hurford
Sightseer

Ok thats great thanks

Community Team

Hi Melissa_Hurford

Can you try again, You may need to restart your router. 

Let me know. 

Melissa_Hurford
Sightseer

Hi

I can confirm everything is back up and running again finally, thank you so much for doing what no one else seemed to be able to 

Community Team

Hi

That's great news, thanks for confirming.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat