would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Returning Talk Talk Router -returns bag

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi there,

Please could I request a returns bag in order to return my router?

Many thanks,

Alice Bonifacio

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you add the home number to your Community Profile rather than the mobile so I can locate your account and I'll get a returns bag posted to you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

STAY HOME      -      PROTECT THE NHS      -      SAVE LIVES

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Karl,

We didn't have a phone number - I can send you the numbers on the back of the router?

Alice

Highlighted

Hi

Do you have an account number, or an active account currently with us ?

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I believe so, although I don't have the paperwork - I can give you the address we were registered to?

Highlighted

Hi

If you can add the house number and postcode and the account holders surname in the private notes of your Community Profile I can search by that.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Great, will do that now - thank you so much for your help!

Highlighted

Hi ABonifacio,

I'm sorry I can't find your details. Is it a TalkTalk residential account or a business account?

Chris

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Karl,

I added the details your requested to my notes in my private profile, any luck?

Kind wishes,

Alice

Highlighted

Hi Alice,

I'm sorry I can't find your details. Is it a TalkTalk residential account or a business account?

Chris

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Talk talk residential

Highlighted

OK thanks. Could you try dialing 17070 from your TalkTalk landline, this should read back the landline number to you. If you could then pop the number in your Community profile we'll try to find you details again

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Hi Chris,

I'm afraid I don't have a talk talk landline and didn't have one at the property anyway. We have since vacated the property and just want to return the router and cables without getting charged.

Highlighted

We can only send a returns bag if we can find your account on our systems but unfortunately we can't with the information provided

If you had the TalkTalk broadband service at your previous property then there would have been a landline telephone number associated with the account even if you didn't have a telephone connected. Do you have an old copy of a TalkTalk bill, this will have the telephone number and the account number 

Chris

Highlighted
Popular Poster

I'm afraid I don't have access to either - I have the number of the router and the cables and that is it. Please can you help?

Highlighted

How long ago did your TalkTalk service at the old address end?

What is the make an model number of the router (this should be on the label on the router)

Chris

Highlighted
Popular Poster

Our contract terminated on the 10th of May. The model number is DSL-3680 Broadband Wireless N150 ADSL2+ Router.

Thank you, really appreciate your help.

Highlighted

OK Thanks,

Was the TalkTalk account in your name? Could you check the post code you've given in the private notes section of your Community Profile and confirm that it's correct 

Chris

Highlighted
Popular Poster

No the name and postcode ought to be in the private notes

Highlighted

The postcode is there but is it definitely the postcode of the address where you had your TalkTalk broadband service? Is the postcode definitely correct?

Chris