Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns bag request

Dominic9876
Participant
Message 18 of 18

I really dislike this "community" method of communication. Its half the reason why I left in the first place (as well as only receiving 0.5 - 3mbps download speed even though I was paying for 11mbps, oh yeah, and every time I communicate with TalkTalk I suddenly get inundated with broadband related scams where the scammers are using info that only TalkTalk will know about......).

I can't help but feel incredibly annoyed every time I need to communicate with TalkTalk. Anyone else?

Anyway, please send me a returns bag for my router.

Can't a system be set up so that people don't have to ask? Just send the returns bag out 😞

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17

Message 1 of 18

Hi Dominic9876

Sorry for the delay.

I've requested that a returns bag is sent, please allow up to 5 days for this to arrive.

Thanks

Debbie

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 18

This isn't the only method of communication as I pointed out earlier: you can call; or you can use Live chat.

The support team are generally only online during weekday working hours. The rest of the time other members of the community will try to help each other as best they can, as I have been trying to do here. 

0 Likes

Dominic9876
Participant
Message 3 of 18

Why are you here answering on behalf of TalkTalk? This is what I mean about this method of communication, which is the only method they make available. Insanity. Needless to say, I suspect you must be slightly more than just a customer. Forgive my cynicism, but its hard not to be cynical with this company. TalkTalk - the company no-one can actually talk to.

Will the employees of TalkTalk get back to me when they see this message chain, or will I have to start again?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 18

I wish I could, but I am just a customer myself. To avoid any further grief it is probably best to wait for the support team to pick this up. It will be a couple of days or so, but they will post here to confirm when it's on its way. 

0 Likes

Dominic9876
Participant
Message 5 of 18

@ferguson, can you please just arrange for a returns bag to be sent out to me 

0 Likes

Dominic9876
Participant
Message 6 of 18

I am absolutely sick of this. The untold hours I have has wasted by TalkTalk!! I just want to be shut of any dealings with TalkTalk, immediately

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 7 of 18

OK, make sure you have ad blockers disabled and pop ups enabled. Or try a different browser. 

0 Likes

Dominic9876
Participant
Message 8 of 18

've been to that page about 10 times now. There is no "Chat Now"

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 9 of 18

Click here, scroll down and click on Chat now. 

Dominic9876
Participant
Message 10 of 18

I still can't see how I access live chat

0 Likes

Dominic9876
Participant
Message 11 of 18

How's this for a surprise. After calling that number and waiting 20 minutes on hold, I get to the front of the queue and someone hangs up...... absolutely discusting

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 12 of 18

If you haven't been sent one out automatically you will need to ask. If you wait until the support team here are back online on Monday they can arrange this for you, if you are happy to rely on the community.  🙂

0 Likes

Dominic9876
Participant
Message 13 of 18

Why can't I just be sent out a returns bag?

0 Likes

Dominic9876
Participant
Message 14 of 18

How do I use live chat?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 15 of 18

Type "live chat" into the search field at the top of the page. 

0 Likes

Dominic9876
Participant
Message 16 of 18

How do I use live chat?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 17 of 18

You can call 0345 172 0088 or use Live chat if you prefer, you don't have to use the community. 

0 Likes