Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling Contract

lennardjamie5
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

My contract ends on the 12th, once its over do we get disconnected or moved to a rolling contract? I don't want to renew the contract as the speed isn't what we are looking for but work needs to be done before we can be moved over so would be looking for around 2 more months of service before it gets cut off. Is this possible?

Thank you.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @lennardjamie5

Thanks for your post. 

The full price could vary depending on when you signed up and what package you are on

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 5

If you are just about to finish, £31.95, @lennardjamie5.

See the lists for various packages here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-pricing/ta-p/2212258

Plus bear in mind any boosts and extras that may come to the end of their discounts too.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 3 of 5

Is there a way of finding what the "full advertised price" would be? @Gliwmaeden2  I'm on "faster fibre" If you would know off the top of your head.

Thank you 🙂

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

You'd be rolling on, at full advertised price. You need to give notice of 30 days to cancel unless you go for another Openreach supplier, who can organise the switch for you, @lennardjamie5, for a similar sort of service, and ask to keep your number, if need be.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes