Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Router lost by delivery company

8 REPLIES 8
mrtahirparwez
Chatterbox

I was supposed to recieve a router from Yodel and unfortunately they have lost it can i use my existing router until i get the new talktalk version 

KeithFrench
Community Star

You do not say if you have fibre or ordinary broadband, nor what router that you have currently, so I cannot advise you. All I can suggest is that you try it.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

mrtahirparwez
Chatterbox

HI Keith I have sky broadband and am moving to talktalk broadband - my existing router is from Sky

KeithFrench
Community Star

It might be locked to Sky - just try it.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

mrtahirparwez
Chatterbox

ok thank you 

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

If this does not work and your services are live, we can dispatch a new router.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

mrtahirparwez
Chatterbox

HI Karl

Thanks you fro replying - we are stuck in doors and i need my wifi for work.  Have tried to contact talktalk no joy and got hold of yodel they said sorry we will investigate and get back in touch 

i managed to get hold of SKY and have reverted back to them (not what i wanted )  

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

OK, thanks for letting me know.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

mrtahirparwez
Chatterbox

hi Karl 

thanks for trying - yodel have not been in contact even though i have have raised this with them

So i,m just stuck with sky for now

kind regards 

Tahir