Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Router not working

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
First Timer

My router is showing the power light on only and the wireless light flashing.

no other lights are in.

i have no WiFi acces.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @thorcaption5 ,

Have you checked that the cable that connects your router to your phone socket is securely connected.

If you have a landline phone can you check to see if that is working normally (i.e. you have dial tone and no noise on the line).

If the cables are all connected ok then are you able to log into the 'My Account' site, this will allow you to go to the service centre and do a test on your phone line, this will indicate if there is currently a fault on your line.

The staff on this forum won't be around until Monday now, so you may get faster support by using the live chat or phoning up over the weekend, however the staff on this forum will be able to help next week if you are still having problems.

For one of the TalkTalk OCE's on this forum to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number & alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi thorcaption5

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie