Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router power cable damaged

Vcs94
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

How do I go about sourcing a new power cable for the router.. mines damaged and every time the lead gets knocked the Internet goes off. 

Vivien
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Vcs94

No problem 🙂

The router is on its way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 2 of 5

Hi Debbie,

Yes please that would be great thank you!

Vivien

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Vcs94

I can send you a replacement router which will include new cables and a returns bag for your current router. Would you like me to arrange this?

Thanks

Debbie

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Vcs94,

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to help you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

The staff here won't be around now until Monday, but they should be able to respond to this post early next week to advise.

They will not be able to provide a new power supply by itself, but they may be able to arrange a replacement router for you (that would include all the cables). But it may depend on how the cable has become damaged as to whether they can provide a free replacement, but they will be able to clarify this when they reply early next week.